Fri, Jul 28|
Nosara, Costa Rica
2023 CB Yoga Retreat
Join me 7.28 - 8.3 in Nosara, Costa Rica for a 7 day + 6 night retreat.
Time & Location
Jul 28, 2023, 5:30 PM – Aug 03, 2023, 8:00 AM
Nosara, Costa Rica, 75 Meters West of The Gardens Hotel Guanacaste Nosara, Provincia de Guanacaste, 50206, Costa Rica
About the event
2023 Nosara, Costa Rica with CB Yoga
Please join me 7.28 - 8.3 in Nosara, Costa Rica for a 7 day + 6 night retreat.
Costa Rica is known for surfing, yoga, great food, abundant wildlife + relaxed vibes. Nosara exudes all of these qualities + is one of the 5 Blue Zones of the world. Blue Zones are regions in the world where people have been identified to live the longest/healthiest lives.
7 day / 6 night stay at The Nomadic Hotel,
transportation to and from the airport,
yoga 2x per day,
meditation + daily journaling,
sound healing + breathwork,
2-hour local cooking class
welcome dinner with local chef
*private surf lesson with local instructor,
*sunset beach horseback riding,
sunset beach dinner with retreat group.
* For guests who prefer not to surf or horseback ride, a 90 minute massage will be offered.
* For guest who would like to surf, but not horseback ride, a $40 credit will go towards your massage.
Daily breakfast, welcome dinner, 2-hour afternoon cooking class, closing sunset beach dinner
* Afternoons off provide time to explore local restaurants + experience the area while on vacation.
* Dinners out can be arranged as a group or individual basis.
(1 available) Shared: 2 Queen bed, $2,400 per person
(3 available) Single: 1 Queen bed, $3,200
(5 available) Single: 1 King bed, $3,400
(1 available) Nest Apartment: 1 queen bed + full kitchen apartment, $3,700
*Any couple wishing to purchase a single room for 2 people + $1,000
*$500 reserves your spot, 25% of payment due 4/29, remaining payment due 5/28
* Deposit is non-refundable | Payment is non-refundable after 4/30.
Payment can be made by clicking: HERE
There are two options when traveling to Nosara:
1. Fly into San Jose airport + 5 hour drive to hotel
2. Fly into Liberia airport + 3 hour drive to hotel.
Flying into Liberia is preferred, but of course, depending on cost, both are accessible.
For more info:
Court.Bartolomei@gmail.com | 903.746.7765